You are invited to produce a poster showcasing a project about work within your organization which is advancing child support services, providing improved outcomes for children and families. This can be something which you are the project lead, were part of the team, and/or brought the idea to your organization to: The poster can promote or display:
- An idea that created positive outcomes
- An innovative program or community collaboration
- A new approach to an old problem
- Process improvement
- Report of research study
Criteria for project showcases:
- Project improved the overall ‘brand’ of the child support program and enhanced customer satisfaction with or image of the program
- Project led to quantifiable, improved results for the program – including, but not limited to, improved incentives, improved collections, lower costs or improved family outcomes
- Project involved an innovative implementation of new technology to solve a program challenge
- Project focused on improved communications and marketing for the child support program
Applications to participate should be submitted online. Applications will be reviewed by the NCSEA Leadership Symposium Conference Planning committee and those accepted will be notified by July 20, 2019. Space is limited and the committee reserves the right to make decisions on criteria and requirements as needed.
Logistics: Size of the poster: 24” x 48”, horizontal, use full color including photos, images, graphs, etc.
Printing and Ordering your poster: You may use your own local printing service provider to print your poster, or you can use the UPS Store in the Minneapolis Convention Center (connected to the Hilton conference hotel via a skybridge). The UPS Store email is and phone # is 612-335-6295. You can email your information to them and arrange payment before the conference. They will require a 24 hour lead time. You may bring your poster to the conference or pick it up at the Minneapolis Convention Center UPS Store.
The deadline for submitting your proposal to the Leadership Symposium Planning Committee is July 15, 2019. NCSEA will have an information session June 13 at 3 PM EST, to review the process and answer any questions you may have. Sign up here.
Here is a helpful blog that outlines how to create compelling conference posters.
We look forward to welcoming you to Minneapolis!